Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New portfolio

I'm looking at several stocks and options in a huge change of portfolio. Since I've been gone I have been disconnected and watched all stocks that I had hoped to buy on a pullback accelerate forward.

Optioins I'm now looking into before earnings and coincidentally before options expiry are BBW, INTC, DNA. I currently moved into a position of 5 contracts of INTC this morning for 1.15 a contract. If I can sell it today for 1.65 that is $250 profit for the day. I may keep 2 of these as I expect it to still run up prior to earnings. DNA I think is undervalued as a big pharma, and is partly owned by Roche Holdings, the company my wife works for. BBW is Build-a-bear workshop, and there is a high short float on the stock now. I'm looking to buy the ITM calls for BBW for oct, probably at 17.50 strike price.

As far as other companies I'm looking at long for options, JCP and TMA look like they should be bottoming out. I'm also going to switch from stock to options on AUY, SIRI, RAD, LVLT.

As for stock aquisitions, I just purchased GRMN (20 shares), and will buy more if it continues downward. I'm also looking at increasing my hold in CRDN if it gets to 73, I like KO or PEP at 54 or 70, and want to be in BAC at 50. I like BAC because of high dividend and I think their investment in CFC will be huge.

Yuan He is right on the money with all the Chinese stocks...I made a lot of money off of them but was hesitant on how high they would go and sold it all. He had the guts to stick them out and he made 33 percent last quarter, that is an awesome job. CEO looks good at 155 or so and ACH at around 65.

Also on screwups...my TSL call I had would now be worth about$2400...which I sold mine for $1200.

No comments: