Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mid Day update...

I had correct reads on CRDN and JCP. I suggested that I raised my target buy for CRDN to 75, and it hit resistance in the 74's and is back up to 76. I now regret not buying, but had purchased 2 options yesterday and wanted some cash on hand in my account. JCP blew right through 61 to 58 and change today...I think the retail sector is truly undervalued, and believe JCP will bounce back. I'm almost tempted to buy stock rather than options, because the options are so overvalued it's not funny. I could purchase the stock and sell a covered call, but would tie up too much money in doing so.



BBW shorts are not covering...although it is slightly up today. I have until tomorrow to sell the position and it is not looking well at the current moment.



Since the whole market is down today INTC shares are trading sideways in lieu of the fact of earnings report at the end of the day. I'm debating on whether I want to sell any of these as I know a personal friend who has 10 of these oct contracts. Let's cut the crap and let the bulls loose already.

No comments: