Thursday, October 18, 2007

gonna get hit like a truck...

Hopefully I'm wrong about this, but just documenting my thoughts...I should have seen this coming. I have a feeling I'm going to get hit by a truck on these BBW options and there is nothing I can do. Looking back on it and seeing tha they are seeking strategic alternatives....seeing that there last quarter they missed expectations...I should have either bought options expiring in a few months or avoided this completely. I got too overconfident in my trading and I think it'sgoing to cost me. Retail sector in general has been quite crummy.

Anyways, my INTC calls should sell today for around 2.00. I missed this sell yesterday and had anticipated either an upgrade or EBAY earnings would drive them higher. I got the latter. This should offset lost money on BBW...SNDK also reports today after market close, so lets hope for a good call there. I still see CAT putting up good numbers, I think their international exposure will lead them to kill expectations.

CRDN has hit the price target and so has JCP. However, I'm not touching JCP until I see something solid. CRDN is another story, I thought I missed this buying opportunity but I don't think I have. I see it dropping to 73, and if i does I'm getting 10 shares. They report earnings on OCT 30.

I'm still looking to offload 50 shares of SVNT, 25 shares of GE and a BBY call. It's time to take some of this money to the bank and buy the house of my dreams with the love of my life. And lets not forget to let the bulls loose.

No comments: