Tuesday, September 11, 2007

More Options

Ahh, back finally. Had several wedding planning stuff to do plus I've been trying to configure a wireless router. Not sure what I wrote on last, but I have purchased an AMAT option and two BBY options last week. This week I purchased one option for OSK yesterday. I'm looking to sell some of these options though. I was originally in for a quick gain, but somehow have lost sight of what I was doing it for. I'll be the first to admit I should have sold both my OSK call and TSL call when they were up, and I will not make the same mistake again. I should have sold the covered call for SIRI when it was at 3.40. I'm looking into selling covered's for DEC and buying callings at same strike price for MAR, that way I free up some money near xmas time.

Also looking into CFC although I do not want to get burned. This sector is horrible and timing them is even worse. Possibly tihnking about some bear call spreads though. I'd sell 10 contracts at a strike price and buy 10 contracts at a strike price slightly above it. I was reading about them yesterday but when I find out more on it I will repost.

Have a swell day.

No comments: