Tuesday, September 18, 2007

BBY a winner too!!!

BBY suprised all today with a 55 cent EPS in the quarter. I called it and should not have sold yesterday; however, am not dissappointed with getting money yesterday. In the long run the strategy will work out better as stocks go up and down. Now what to do with the two calls I have? I still believe in BBY and think it is going much much higher, so for now I will hold onto them. Anyways, I called it, and I tried to tell everyone to jump aboard. Premarket it is at 46.90 (close of 44.54 yesterday). I anticipate to close higher due to fed rate cut and the rest of the market being able to trade the stock. The main factor for the purchase of options was the 5.5 B buyback, there is a floor to how low the stock can go and will go, so investing in it at the time I had said was a good time.

I will now begin to watch RIMM options. If it drops to the 82-83 range I will probably pull the trigger. Anyways, let's hope we get a 50 point basis cut because I need to lock into my rate soon for my house. Have a good day.

No comments: