Wednesday, November 7, 2007

3 buys, all options

My portfolio is getting a little messy but it will have to suffice for now. I rebought an EMC call I sold, netting 130. Profits have been taken on EMC the past few days and I rebought in for the next jump up. I also bought 10 out of the money calls for SIRI. SIRI has robustness to break through its recent high as investors foresee approval on the XMSR/SIRI merger.

CRDN has been unfairly brutalized. They reported 'bad earnings' on rising costs, but didn't lower full year guidance. I'd like to buy more but I'm strapped on cash right now.

My last aquisition was purchasing ACHEH, a MAR 40 call for ACH. The chinese stocks go up and down and I'm looking to put some money in my pocket before the bubble bursts. This price is the cheapest its been in 2 months, so I thought opening a position would be a good idea.

No comments: